July 14, 2011

Intro

Yo! First post, for real... if you've been in this site before and saw other posts, I just wrote those to test the layout.



Anyways, I don't want to jump on any serious blog posts, or maybe I won't be writing anything that's serious. I'd just post an intro of moi and what's up with this blog.

The about page already has those bg info and stuff, just gonna repeat some here. The real name's Ken, born and lives in the Philippines, am a self proclaimed artist. Nothing new, perhaps you know a lot of people with the same name and blahs.

I'm an artist, yeah, I labeled myself one cause I know I am. I do digital illustrations, photography and I can write ( seriously ), I can dance, and uhmm... sing? So yeah, I kinda consider myself versatile and a genius, hehe.

I'd be posting my artworks, and their gonna be awesome like me! Seriously, I'd try to do my best, afterall, this blog's my portfolio in the making.

I'd try to post simple tutorials as well, just some simple tricks I know.

Hmmm, that finishes this intro. Check on my stuff weekly, hopefully, I'd be posting weekly.

No comments: