December 1, 2012

New Beginning

Back after months of not posting in this blog. I did have 5 posts before this one, I deleted them because I don't like them. I'm on a restart, an am to treat this blog as if it's new although it's been here for more than a year.

There are a lot of stuff I want to do now that I'm on blog mode again. I want to fill my portfolio with awesome stuff and build my online creative resume, but since I've got no awesome stuff to post yet, I'd be posting stuff that I have as of the moment.


So I have this one. This is for a literary organization I'm a member of. They are looking for artworks and literary pieces with the theme: the end of the world. This is one of the photographs I'm to submit.

I also would like to submit a short story...

Lots of stuff to do for December makes me excited.

No comments: