December 3, 2012

Stomping the Machine


It's Xavier day at the university, a holiday. I went out not to join outreach but to revisit the things I do before. I planned visiting the computer rental shops I use to visit but then it's been years since they've closed. So I went to the game arcades instead. Sang karaoke and played dance simulator games.

It's been 6 years since I stepped on the machine. I play hardcore before, but now I don't play a lot. I just play when I'm stressed, depressed, or escaping problems. Perhaps my life's been great for quite sometime since I do not got there often during the past few months.

I played on both PIU machines in the city, five credits spent on NX2 and 10 credits on Fiesta. Fifteen games and now my legs are kinda sore. I also played on the old DDR machine they've placed or rather dumped in the old mall.

I'm feeling great but tired.

Somehow, I miss the people I use to play with and the hours we spent on the game. It's kinda hard to return things on how they used to be. I'm not sad, I'm proud of them and where they are now.



No comments: